The Commission seeks to recruit (10) suitably qualified Zambian nationals to fill the positions of Registration Officers on short term contract.
Department: Electoral Operations
Education: Diploma in any relevant tertiary qualifications.
The Registration Officer will report to the Senior Electoral Officer
- Conduct voter registration according to registration procedures;
- Provide voter registration statistic reports
- Backup registration data regularly;
- Ensure stocks of materials are maintained and requests for any additional materials are made timely;
- Conduct maintenance and troubleshooting of voter registration kits and software;
- Ensure safety of equipment and materials in their custody;
- Perform software updates;
- Maintain close collaboration with the office of District Electoral Officer;
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management.
- Diploma in any relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate, GCE or its equivalent.
- Two (2) years proven experience in working with ICT Technologies.
- Must have worked as a Technical Support Officer, Voter Registration Officer or Voter Registration Support Officer in 2020/2021 voter registration exercise.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good report writing, and general written and oral presentation skills.
For more details click: 2023 Advert – Registration Officer