Job Advertisement: Internal Auditor – ICT
- June 1, 2018
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: JOBS/BIDS/EOIs
ELECTORAL COMMISSION OF ZAMBIA
The Electoral Commission of Zambia seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced Zambian national to fill one (1) position of INTERNAL AUDITOR – ICT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To plan and ensure that the execution and implementation of audit work plans are conducted and provide specialized, independent and objective assurance service to the Commission.
This is a middle management position reporting to the Audit Manager.
- Performs and leads systems, special and investigative audits in the provision of assurance in governance, risk and control.
- Develops and recommends tools for use in the conduct of audit assignments.
- Reviews and evaluates the work of Assistant Internal Auditors to ensure that findings are supported by well documented working papers.
- Plans meetings and discusses findings and recommendations with client departments.
- Provides timely verbal and written updates on progress reports of audit assignments to the supervisor.
- Prepares final audit reports and timely submissions to the supervisor.
- Plans, performs and documents follow-up audits to ascertain extent of implementation of internal and external audits.
- Facilitates the provision of required information to external auditors.
- Performs any other related duties that the supervisor may reasonably request form time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent with credits or better
- Full Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), ZICA Professional or equivalent.
- Certification in IT Audit such as CISA a must.
- Must be a fully paid up member to professional bodies.
- Three years relevant post qualification experience with a bias in IT Audit.
- Experience in a quasi-government institution will be an added advantage.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Honest and reliable with high moral strength.
- Innovative and proactive.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- High degree of integrity.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Good report writing and oral presentation skills.
Interested candidates should send their applications to the undersigned enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae with names of three (03) traceable referees including their contact phone numbers not later than 30th June, 2018.
The Chief Electoral Officer,
Electoral Commission of Zambia,
Elections House, Haile Selassie Avenue,
P.O. Box 50274,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will have their applications acknowledged