Job Advertisement: Assistant Internal Auditor
- June 1, 2018
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: JOBS/BIDS/EOIs
ELECTORAL COMMISSION OF ZAMBIA
The Electoral Commission of Zambia seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced Zambian national to fill one (1) position of ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist in the provision of independent and objective assurance service in all areas of governance, risk and control to the Commission.
This is a junior position reporting to the Internal Auditor.
- Performs routine systems and investigative audit tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Prepares audit assignment plans and makes timely submissions to the supervisor for review.
- Prepares and maintains audit working papers required in the conduct of audits and ensures that all audit work is properly and professionally documented and filed.
- Prepares draft audit reports highlighting observations, strengths and weaknesses, findings and recommendations and submits to the supervisor for review and evaluation.
- Carries out pre-audit of payments and records significant findings for periodical reporting.
- Performs any other related duties that the supervisor may reasonably request form time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- ZICA II/ACCA II or equivalent.
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Three years relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience in a quasi-government institution will be an added advantage.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Honest and reliable with high moral strength.
- Innovative and proactive.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- High degree of integrity.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Good report writing and oral presentation skills.
Interested candidates should send their applications to the undersigned enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae with names of three (03) traceable referees including their contact phone numbers not later than 30th June, 2018.
The Chief Electoral Officer,
Electoral Commission of Zambia,
Elections House, Haile Selassie Avenue,P.O. Box 50274,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will have their applications acknowledged